Lead Collaborative Case Managers are professional and experienced case managers who have maintained a high standard of work performance. Lead CCMS support the objectives of the agency in real time in the field and report to the Program Supervisors. Click below to learn more about the full-time position and apply today!
Organization: City Net is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community organization that facilitates and leads multi-sector collaboratives to provide solutions to complex social problems, including ending homelessness in Orange County. City Net’s direct services in homelessness include street outreach, case management, facilitation of collaborative meetings, resource mobilization, trainings, and community organizing. City Net is a branch of the Bedrock Creek network; both City Net and Bedrock Creek are dbas of Kingdom Causes, Inc., a faith-based nonprofit.
Please submit a cover letter with your application. We want to know who you are, why you want to work for a nonprofit, and why you’d be a good fit for this position! Because this information is so vital, applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Lead Collaborative Case Managers are professional and experienced case managers who have maintained a high standard of work performance. Lead CCMs will follow the guidelines and procedures of the CCM position, with added responsibilities in the following categories; Leadership, Support, Communication. Lead CCMS support the objectives of the agency in real time in the field and report to the Program Supervisors.
Status: Full-time (40 hours per week), non-exempt
Reports to: Director of Programs
Supervises: Collaborative Case Managers
Requires travel throughout Southern California, primarily in Orange County.
- Support the Program Supervisors with the oversight of Collaborative Case Managers (CCMs) in the field and office.
- Support Program Supervisors with the administration and completion of case management tasks.
- Implement team logistics and communicate with upper management on the status of projects.
- Organization and ensuring the entry of data on the Daily Shift Report, outreach line monitoring, and proper paperwork procedures.
- Engage with the Data Specialist to stay up to date on HMIS practices and communicate updates to case management staff in conjunction with Supervisors– ensure CCMS are communicating with the Data Specialist.
- Coach and support CCMs in their growth and educate them on best practices and resources.
- Remain flexible to support Program Supervisors and Director with special projects.
- Continue leading by example in case management by maintaining up-to-date case notes, IAPs, and other case management assistance forms.
- Represent City Net at local, County and City collaborative meetings.
- Cultivate a positive work environment by promoting teamwork and collaboration among staff by demonstrating the ability to provide real-time advice, support, and case management action-plans for CCM’s to ensure their ability to successfully move forward with difficult cases and clients.
- Remain open in communication with Program Supervisors and Director.
- Other tasks as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree- Social Work, Human Services, Sociology or Psychology preferred but not required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of case management experience with people affected by homelessness, substance use disorders, chronic health and mental health concerns, domestic- and intimate-partner violence, and/or human trafficking.
- Experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders, health and mental health disorders is preferred. Persons with less than a BA/BS degree but with at least 2 years of direct life experience working with long-term homeless, low income, and diverse populations and have a working knowledge of mental health and addiction issues are welcome to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required. Valid CA driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle is required.
In the course of performing this job, the employee typically spends time sitting, walking, standing, listening/speaking, writing and operating a personal computer. S/he will regularly work out in the field and be required to drive an automobile or use public transportation to attend meetings within the community. S/he is expected to lift and carry office records and supplies up to 30 lbs on an occasional basis. Reasonable accommodations may be arranged to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties of the job.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
City Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to phone calls regarding open positions.
To apply, please fill out the form below.