The Supportive Services Coordinator at the Courtyard Transitional Center is responsible for supporting City Net’s External Relations Department with the management of an externally facing calendar of supportive services at the Courtyard. Click below to learn more and apply for the full-time position today!
Organization: City Net is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community organization that facilitates and leads multi-sector collaboratives to provide solutions to complex social problems, including ending homelessness in Orange County. City Net’s direct services in homelessness include street outreach, case management, facilitation of collaborative meetings, resource mobilization, trainings, and community organizing. City Net is a branch of the Bedrock Creek network; both City Net and Bedrock Creek are dbas of Kingdom Causes, Inc., a faith-based nonprofit.
Please submit a cover letter with your application. We want to know who you are, why you want to work for a nonprofit, and why you’d be a good fit for this position.
Position: The Supportive Services Coordinator at the Courtyard Transitional Center is responsible for supporting City Net’s External Relations Department regarding supportive services coordination at the Courtyard. Areas of responsibility include but do not limit the coordination and daily data capturing of supportive services, meals and donations to support on-site programs in order to provide weekly and quarterly reports to monitor the success of our programs. In many cases, the Supportive Services Coordinator will facilitate conversations regarding the policies and procedures of the Courtyard to external constituents that will be or currently are contributing supportive services on site. Additionally, there may be times where collaborative meeting coordination and donation referrals to partnering agencies are an assigned task.
Status: Full-time (40 hours per week), non-exempt
Reports to: Director of External Relations
Supervises: Volunteers while on site
Supportive Services Coordinators are responsible for monitoring and facilitating supportive services coordination from the on-boarding process to the data reporting. Specific daily responsibilities include the implementation of scheduled services on-site and volunteer engagement efforts to support the Courtyard Transitional Center’s programs:
- Recruit, onboard and train supportive service providers.
- Update and manage the supportive services calendar for the Courtyard Transitional Center.
- Be the primary point of contact for our supportive services providers.
- Provide on-going training, support, and updates to our supportive service providers.
- Ensure supportive service provider agreements are completed, on file and up-to-date.
- Plan and facilitate quarterly supportive service provider meetings.
- Oversee Courtyard interns and volunteers to include on-boarding and on-going training.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the organization when needed and report back to leadership.
- Ensure new service providers and any schedule changes are added to Volgistics and any other CRM systems the External Relations Department may need to be utilized for.
- Provide On-site engagement and communication with supportive service providers.
- Support the External Relations Director and serve as an on-site lead coordinator for the City Net team.
- Keep regular communication with leaders from our partnering agency, Midnight Mission.
- Cover meals in the absence of the Courtyard Community Coordinator to include capturing data, providing support and managing parking.
- Receive donations in the absence of the CCC to include completing donation receipts and organizing donations.
This position requires:
- Travel throughout Southern California, primarily in Orange Access to personal vehicle required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including frequent nights and
- Understanding or eager to learn about the nonprofit, volunteer and social services
- Ability to work constructively with individuals and organizations of all different
- Understanding of homelessness and a general understanding of marginalized communities and the conditions which contribute to their marginalization.
- Excellent administrative and time-management skills.
- Willingness to professionally and effectively collaborate with partnering agencies.
- Sound computer skills including word processing and database
- Ability to pass background checks successfully upon hire and throughout employment.
Courtyard Transitional Center, 400 Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA
*Requires travel and their own means of transportation throughout Southern California, primarily in Orange County.
This position is Monday-Friday from 7 AM – 3:30 PM. Coverage during any and all shifts below may be required occasionally.
Shift 1: 7 AM – 3:30 PM (30 minute unpaid lunch)
Shift 2: 10:30 AM – 7 PM (30 minute unpaid lunch)
Weekends:7 AM – 1 PM & 3 PM – 7 PM (subject to change based on scheduled meal/event times)
*All shifts are scheduled to change in order to accommodate special meetings, assigned tasks, events, or efficient meal liaison coverage.
- Experience in community service, community organizing and coordinating volunteers is preferred
In the course of performing this job, the employee typically spends time sitting, walking, standing, listening/speaking, writing and operating a personal computer. S/he will regularly work out in the field and be required to drive an automobile or use public transportation to attend meetings within the community. S/he is expected to lift and carry office records and supplies up to 30 lbs on an occasional basis. Reasonable accommodations may be arranged to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
City Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to phone calls regarding open positions.
To apply, please fill out the form below.